About the Product
Frame & Wall Mockup Bundle - The Sunshine Interior
The mockups included in this bundle will help you present your design in interior scenes both from the front view and from the corner view. You will be able to place a frame or a composition of frames, as well as wallpapers, stickers, prints, etc. Rulers and diagrams will help you quickly adjust the correct scale of frames in the interior scene, as well as you can change the color of the walls. Even if you don't have any Photoshop experience, the detailed video guides included in this bundle will be great helpers for you.
Perfect for Branding your creation or business. Frame mockups good to use for shop owners, artists, creative people, bloggers, who want to advertise or show their latest design!
Only one easy step needed to use this mockup: just add or overlay your message, digital product, promo, headline, or use on your website, instagram, social media, printed marketing material or blog!
- Make sure that your internet allows you to download large files
- The product is intended for the user with a minimum knowledge of Photoshop!
- Images in the frames and on the walls used only for the presentation of the product. In the product are not present!
- Well organised document
- Format - PSD, JPG
- Black, White and Wood separate frames
- Option to change wall color
- Realistic Shadow on/off
- Smart objects
- Rulers to properly adjust the scale of the frames in the interior
- 4000x3000px / 300Dpi / RGB
- 3000x4000px / 300Dpi / RGB
- 4000x4000px / 300Dpi / RGB
- High quality
- Easy to use
What you get?
- 10 Photoshop Documents (.psd)
- 20 Images with frames (.jpg)
- 20 Images with an empty wall (.jpg)
- 8 Photoshop Documents - 110 Separate Frames (.psd)
- 1 Watch the video - How to use the product (.txt)
- White, black and wood frames
- Smart objects
- Passepartout for the frames
- Shadow Inner frame
- External drop shadow from the frame
- Shadow for the stand frames
- 5x7 / 7x5
- 8x10 / 10x8
- 12x16 / 16x12
- 16x20 / 20x16
- 20x28 - 28x20
- 24x36 - 36x24
You only need to drag & drop a frame on the image and, if necessary, to increase or decrease the frame size.