Lights & Shadows - Set of 10 Mockup Scenes
I am happy to present you my „Lights & Shadows“ Mockup Set. As an freelance artist I know that many of you are looking for a natural and realistic looking interior scenes for showcasing your artworks on instagram, facebook or your websites.
My set consists of self-photographed interior scenes that I created in my studio. This special collection plays with warm lights and shadows, wooden materials and warm white tones.
The purchase includes ...
- 10 .jpg high resolution files with 300dpi and 3600x5400px (portrait) or 5400x3600 (landscape)
- 10 .psd files with a Smart Object layer in Photoshop to place in your design very easily. All of the shadows and the lights will be added automatically to create a realistic look.
- A file with a short explanation of how you can easily insert your design.
Please be aware of:
- You need a Photoshop version that can work with smart objects.
- The Photoshop files contain a photo and a smart layer. No interior elements can be moved, the background layer (the photo) has been flattened.
- The artworks I used in the screenshots for my examples are not included in this set.
- 4 of the mockups come in landscape format, 6 of them in portrait format. (Attention: The mockup scenes have landscape format, not the art frames that are shown in the mockup scenes!)
Addition: I received questions about the sizes (ratio) of the frames / art prints in the mockups:
9 of 10 of these mockup scenes show picture frames (or Art Prints) with a ratio of 2:3 - Means that they fit to DIN A sizes. One picture shows a frame which has a size of 30x40cm (the white picture frame), means it has a ratio of 3:4 - But you can add your art here, too, if you leave a white border around your art or if you are willing to cut a small piece off. One interior scene also shows a frame with a ratio 1:1, but it's in the background. You can fill it with art but you can also leave it empty.
I hope I was able to help you!
If you have a question, please contact me, I am happy to help! Have a look at my profile to discover my new mockup sets 🙂