About the Product
Nook is a Frame Mockup Bundle with 30 mockups in PSD that allows you to easily add your design using smart object layers on PSD compatible softwares. All images also comes in high resolution JPG files.
Nook mockups were created with a careful combination of minimalist objects and the outstanding beauty of natural light and shadow casting over the frames. The natural aspect of the objects and the wood texture of frames and furniture used on all scenes will provide a contemporary look and feel to your brand's content created with Nook.
This frame mockup bundle contains a variety of scenes using one, two or three frames, in three different sizes with both horizontal and vertical frame orientation options.
Showcase your artwork, illustrations, photographs, posters and prints with Nook in social media, websites and even print catalogs!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 30 frame mockups in JPG and PSD (Smart Object layers included)
- High resolution files - 3840x2560px @300DPI
- 8x12 in (20,3x30,5cm)
- 11x14 in (28x35,5cm)
- 16x20 in (40,6x50,8cm)
To see which frame size corresponds to each photo, check the files name in the last image.
- Easily add your design using smart object layers on PSD compatible softwares such as Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo
- Support and Customer Service - We'll help you if you have any download and technical issues, or simply if you need some extra guidance regarding the Smart Object feature.
Smart object layers are only available on the PSD files. You will need a photo editing software that supports PSD files with layers and smart objects, such as Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo to be able to easily add your design into the frames mockups. You can still use the JPG files on different softwares and applications, but please note that they don't include smart object layers, so you'll have to apply and distort your artwork manually.
- This package is NOT a scene creator. The PSD files are composed by the background layer and the smart object layers only. None of the frames or objects is moveable or scalable.
- Feel free to edit the image and make changes such as applying a filter or cropping it to best fit your needs.
- Artworks and illustrations from preview images are NOT included in this bundle and they are used as examples only.
- The mockups in this Bundle are NOT included in our Giant
HOW TO USE SMART OBJECTS AND REPLACE YOUR DESIGN
Open the PSD file in Photoshop.
Double click the smart layer. A new window will open.
Insert your design into this window and position it. Save and close the window.
Go back to the window of the original PSD file. You will see your artwork there, placed exactly into the frame. That’s it!